Friday, December 7

type something...

bored holiday...
the day that i re-activate my blog..
jz feel like type smtg..
think
think
think
long time..
i get it..

TAlk about my job..
mAyb no one interested on this..
but.. jz.. let my hand busy. ><

Erm.
my job.
one word.
EASY.
wat i hv to do.
BE cashier.
but the problem is.
not much customers in.
Jz like a part time cashier.
when no customer there..
pack bread.
make the bread to be more tidy.
wash trays.
clean the dust.
try my best to kill the flies.
damn FUNNY.
and..
one more important thing.
be white mice.
try the food whether is poison or not.
really ENJOY.

but.
after 1 week i worked
I feel little dulan jor..
that shop.
not much work.
mayb is becoz of that
the boss make a lot non sense work for the workers like me..
record those very siao de thing.
but thats not bad..
can make my time past faster a bit..

Thats all i wanna type today..
my broken english..
sorry..

No comments: